Monday, November 5, 2007

Inspiration Appetizer

"Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity" Gilda Radner

And so goes my life thus far.... Deliciously uncertain. Perfectly imperfect. Expectedly unexpected.

Here's a sneak peak of just a few things I've learned thus far:
  • It's not about shades of black, white, or gray. I, for one am on the relentless search for yellow and pink everywhere I go.
  • It's not about men versus women. Consider just for a moment that we can all be queens and kings on the same fantastic, royal team.
  • It's not about labelling yourself Jewish, Catholic, Atheist, etc. To me, it seems like the more effective way to self-realization is simply opening your eyes to the possibility of it all.
  • And it's not about being good or bad, right or wrong, appropriate or inappropriate. Instead, the focus on your OWN best self (whoever she/he is) seems to be just fine....perfect even.

I'll write about these topics and more in greater detail as the inspiration strikes. And that's what this blog is all about - The Delicious Uncertainty that Inspires an ever-expanding heart and mind.... A Life that is seemingly Limitless.

This blog is exactly what I need to continue nourishing my own soul, feeding that drive to live life extraordinarily, and quenching my hunger to inspire anyone willing to listen.

Delicious....

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kacey said...

You are sooooo California and sooooo Berkeley. I love it. God bless people like you with your optimism, rejection of labels and openness to it all. You make me want to move to LA and stick my foot behind my head. But that would hurt. A lot. And I'm just a teeny bit cynical... is it the east coast rubbing off, or have I just found my home? We may never know...

Smooches, accupuncture and wheatgrass to you, my primavera.